Universiti Putra Malaysia - Sony Scholarship 2017
Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. is the place for talented people to bring out their creativity and
technological skills to the highest potential. We place high value on diversity of skills, experience and
cultural background in contributing to our dynamic, creative & enthusiatic team.
- Malaysian citizen with age below 25;
- Student pursuing Bachelor Degree in IPTA/Public University and curently in their or third year of study
- Outstanding academic achievement in school (STPM/O Level), Pre-University (STPM/A
- Diploma or current degree qualifications [for completed year(s)/semester(s)] with minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Proficient in English, hardworking, possess excellent academic achivements matched with positive personality traits and have an outstanding extracurricular activities.
FIELD OF STUDIES
- Business (Human Resources / Accounting / Economis & Finance or Administration)
- Engineering (Electrical & Electronic, Mechanical or Software)
- Bachelor of IT or Computer Science
- Other fields related to the above disciplines
PUBLIC UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PACKAGE
- RM 9,000 per annum
- Students will bonded and must be willing to serve Sony EMCS (M) Sdn. Bhd. for a
specified period of time upon completion of studies (Terms & Conditions apply)
22 September 2017
HOW TO APPLY
- Download the Scholarship Application Form at here or can be collected at Student Affairs Division.
- Complete the Application Form, supported by relevant documents and sent to:
Attention to: MR. KHUSAIRI / MS. ALIAA
Human Resource Division
Sony EMCS (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
Lot 5, Jalan Kemajuan, Bangi Industrial Estate,
43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Enquires can be directed to KLScholarship.SOEM@ap.sony.com or contact 03-89137212/7214
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Universiti Putra Malaysia Website at here