UNSW Mineral Industry Scholarship 2017
The scholarships 2017 have been established to encourage the recruitment of students of high potential to undertake the Bachelor of Mining Engineering at UNSW.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an Australian Citizen or Australian permanent resident
- Be in their 1st of study in UNSW Bachelor of Engineering (Mining) degree program.
- At the census date each semester, the recipient must be enrolled in full-time study in either of:
*Single Degrees: The Bachelor of Mining Engineering.
*Dual Degrees: In a dual degree in combination with the Bachelor of Mining Engineering but the tenure of the scholarship will remain at a maximum of four years.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic merit;
- Aptitude and commitment to studies in mining engineering;
- Personal qualities, (for example communication skills, evidence of leadership skills and/or teamwork, involvement in extra-curricular activities). Interviews
Shortlisted applicants maybe be invited to attend an interview.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit UNSW Sydney website at here