Biasiswa SICOT Orthopaedic Scholarship 2017
The Scholarships consist of extensive exposure to innovative concepts in orthopaedic reconstructive surgery carried out at selected German hospitals with proven expertise in Short Stem THA and Computer Navigation.
Every fellow who is attached to this programme will be integrated into the surgical programme of a selected German hosting clinical institution in a daily routine by attending surgeries and clinical meetings.
1. Duration of this scholarship will be two weeks per attachment.
2. Fellows will receive allowance valued at EUR 2,000 per scholarship.
3.Fellows will be paid one economy round-trip flight to Germany up to EUR 1,000.
Fellows may submit their application for scholarship participation under the following eligibility criteria:
- Fellows should be under 45 years of age
- Must be a resident in one of the following countries: Brazil, Poland, South Korea, Australia, India, China, Thailand, Russia, Czech Republic
- Postgraduate degree in Orthopaedics and Traumatology
- A minimum experience (after qualifying degree) of three years in Orthopaedics
- Fluently speaking English language skills / B2 speaking level
- Health insurance for duration of visit
- Must be a SICOT member with membership dues paid two years in a row at the time of the application (the year of the application and the year before)
Please send the following documents to email@example.com (Subject: B. Braun Aesculap/SICOT Orthopaedic Scholarships):
- Application letter with description of the actual position in the hospital, clinical experience & description of the department itself written in English
- CV & scientific bibliography
- Copy of passport & medical license
- Certificate of health & vaccination
- Recommendation letter from Head of Department Deadline:
30 September 2017 (for fellowships in 2018)
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit SICOT website at here