Khazanah Asia Scholarship (Palestine) 2017
For Palestine, Yayasan Khazanah is in collaboration with the Islamic University of Gaza and Viva Palestina for the candidates to pursue their postgraduate studies at selected leading universities in Malaysia.
Eligibility Criteria for Postgraduates (Master's Degree and PhD)
- Not exceeding 35 years of age at the enrolment date for the Postgraduate studies
- Obtained a Bachelor Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.50/4.00 or Second Class Upper or ‘A’ Grade average or equivalent to qualify for a Master degree; a good pass or distinction or a CGPA of 3.50 and above at the Master degree to qualify for a PhD degree
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Good command of the English language
- Medically fit; and
- A signed personal statement of not more than 500 words that includes a description of the intended area of study and describes how this will benefit Palestine in general. The statement should also outline the candidate’s reasons for wanting to study in Malaysia, and summarise the personal qualities that would make the candidate a worthy recipient of the Khazanah Asia Scholarship. Khazanah Asia Scholarship Programme (Palestine) is currently open for application from 3rd to 21st April 2017. Click the button below to download the application form. Please send the completed form to email@example.com.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Yayasan Khazanah website at here