Sarawak Energy Scholarship 2017
Sarawak Energy is pleased to announce the launch of our 2017 external scholarship programme where priority will be given to students from Sarawak or Malaysian whereby at least one of the parents is a Sarawakian. We therefore invite eligible and qualified students to apply for the scholarship for the 2017 intake.
1. Must not be more than 21 years old at the time of application.
2. Have secured an unconditional offer/admission letter from any of the approved Institutions of Higher Learning in Malaysia;
3. Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship from other organizations or foundations;
4.Strong leadership skills, team player and active participation in extra-curricular activities such as societies and clubs, sports, etc.
5. No other sibling or family member from SEB receiving scholarships from SEB.
6. The applicants chosen institution must be:
a. Public Institutions and Universities in Malaysia;
b. JPA approved Private Institutions of Higher Learning in Malaysia;
c. JPA approved international universities based in Malaysia; and
d. MQA Accredited for Degrees
e. Engineering Degree Programme to be recognise by BEM
How to Apply
For Applicants, can be download the application form for Sarawak Energy Scholarship 2017 from here Completed application forms and certified copies of documents must to be submitted to:
Workforce Planning & Resourcing Division,
Menara Sarawak Energy,
Level 4, East Wing,
No 1 The Isthmus,
8 May 2017
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Sarawak Energy website at here