Biasiswa OCBC Bank 2017-Local Undergraduate Scholarship 2017
The scholarship 2017 is open to students who have gained admission or are eligible for admission into first year full-time undergraduate studies at selected Malaysian universities. We also welcome first year students of these universities to apply.
If you have excellent STPM/Matriculation results with leadership and extra-curricular records, and are enrolling for a full-time undergraduate course, we invite you to apply today.
Who are we looking for?
- Malaysian citizen
- Minimum 7As in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM); or 5As in Unified Examination Certificate (UEC)
- Minimum 2As in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM); or 2As in GCE A-Level
- Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.50 in Matriculation/Foundation Studies
- Minimum CGPA of 3.50 for existing first year undergraduates
- Holds leadership positions in extra-curricular activities, societies and clubs in school/university
- Possesses a dynamic personality with excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Must not be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from any other organisations and/or institutions
- Family household income of below RM 5,000 monthly
1. Accountancy and Finance
3. Business Administration
4. Arts and Social Sciences
5. Computer Science and Information Technology
6. Mathematics and Statistics
7. Actuarial Science
What’s in it for you?
Beginning 2016, two categories of scholarship are offered. The annual value of each is as follow:
- RM12,000 per year per student who has gained admission into a selected Malaysian public university
- RM23,000 per year per student who has gained admission into a selected Malaysian private university
The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required to complete a course leading to a first degree - subject to consistent and excellent academic performance.
All candidates will be required to avail themselves for employment at OCBC Bank. However, if for any reason the Bank decides this is not needed, or is unable to employ the candidate, it will duly release him or her from this requirement.
30 June 2017 Contact
OCBC Public Scholarship MALAYSIA
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
5th Floor, Wisma Lee Rubber, 1 Jalan Melaka, 50100 Kuala Lumpur
Attention: Eileen Saw
For enquiries, email us at MYScholarship@ocbc.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview session.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit OCBC Bank website at here