Law International Scholarship 2017
We are pleased to offer Law International Scholarships 2017 to all international undergraduate students starting their studies in the School of Law in September 2017.
The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each. Eligibility and award criteria
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2017 in the School of Law.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in the first or any subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of study. You can also receive this in each subsequent year of study, subject to achieving 60% or above in the previous academic year.
This excludes any years in industry or study abroad periods.
- The scholarship can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarship will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body* and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying online or via distance learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
* Government or governmental organisation – international, national or regional; research council; charity; private enterprise; or any similar organisation.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit The University of Sheffield website at here