Josh and Souk Jerman Scholarship 2017
What is the Scholarship Award?
The Josh and Souk Jerman Foundation Scholarship 2017 provides three college-bound Maui County high school seniors tuition scholarships in the amount of $1,000 each. The award will be paid directly to the accredited college or university upon written verification of the student’s enrollment from that institution.
Who Can Apply?
To apply for this year’s Josh and Souk Jerman Foundation Scholarship, you must:
- Be a resident of Maui County
- Be a high school senior already enrolled (or enrolling) in a full-time program at any four-year accredited college or university for Fall 2017
- Be able to demonstrate financial need
- Plan to return and work in Maui County after graduation
When is the Deadline?
All applications must be postmarked by February 20, 2017 (Please note: Incomplete applications will not be considered.)
How Do I Apply?
Mail or email:
(1) your completed application form, attached
(2) your two-page essay
(3) two letters of recommendation and
(4) your official high school transcripts (sealed in an official envelope) on or before February 20, 2017, to:
Josh and Souk Jerman Foundation Scholarship
Hawaii Life Real Estate Brokers
161 Wailea Ike Place, Suite C-103B
Wailea, Hawai‘i 96753
Scholarship Review Schedule:
Application Deadline: February 20, 2017
Applicants Notified of Decision: March 31, 2017
Announcement of Scholarship Recipients: April 5, 2017
Funds Awarded to College/University: August 15, 2017
Josh and Souk Jerman Scholarship Applications 2017 are also available by clicking here For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Josh and Souk Jerman Scholarship 2017 website at here