MICPA and TalentCorp PAR Excellence Programme 2016
MICPA and TalentCorp jointly offer a scholarship 2016 which enables accounting undergraduates to embark on the highly-regarded MICPA-CAANZ Programme in their 4th year of study. This Programme leads to a dual qualification from MICPA and Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ) which entitles graduates to use both the CPA(M) and CA(ANZ) designations.
The objectives of this scholarship is to increase the number of professional accountants in Malaysia, and to enhance the employability of Malaysian accounting undergraduates. The scholarship focuses on 2 components – professional education through the MICPA-CAANZ Programme and employment opportunities with reputable firms and organisations.
This scholarship, valued at RM9,500, covers the following:
- Exam fees for 2 out of 5 modules of the MICPA-CAANZ Programme
- Tuition fees for the 2 modules (classes held in USM Penang, or Taylor’s College Hartamas, KL)
- Registration fees + annual student fees
- Exemption fees
MICPA will also facilitate the candidates’ internship placement and job placement upon graduation with Approved Training Employers.
- 3rd or final-year undergraduate from a MICPA-accredited university
- Minimum CGPA of 3.35
- MUET Band 3 and above
- Attend interview
- Undergo English & accounting assessment
For more information, please contact
-Eileen Grace Lee (email@example.com)
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit MICPA Programme website at here