Ayush Scholarship Scheme 2016 For Malaysian Citizens
The High Commission of India is inviting applications from interested Malaysian nationals who wish to pursue courses in Traditional System of Medicine in India, for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) [5 ½ years] - 11 seats
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Sciences (BSMS) [5 ½ years] - 5 seats
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
- Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) [5 ½ years] - 2 seats
12 July 2016
2. The ICCR application form can be downloaded from here
3. Applicants should have any one of the following qualifications for applying to the Bachelor courses mentioned above:
- A Levels
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- American High School Diploma
- 2 years of South Australian Matriculation (SAM)
- 2 years of Canadian Pre-University (CPU), or
- Any other qualification which is equivalent to 12th standard in India.
4. The applicants should also be fluent in English language and must have taken Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the qualifying level examination.
5. The scholarship provides for Tuition fee, Living Allowance, Contingent Grant, and House rent Allowance.
6. Applicants are advised to fill-in the application form and submit to the Education Wing, High Commission of India, Menara 1 Mon't Kiara, Level 28, No. 1, Jalan Kiara, Mon't Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur.
Please contact: Education Wing, High Commission of India
Tel: 03 6205 2350 ext 203,
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Indian High Commission website at here