Monash International Merit Scholarship 2016
Monash University is offering a number of scholarship programs including the Monash University International Merit Scholarships 2016 for outstanding international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University.Benefits
Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
Benefits : Total average value of up to $50,000 (based on a 5-year degree)
- $10,000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid per year until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed.
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash MindsThis is an external link
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- 31 scholarships are available. Applications from students from all countries are invited and countries with strategic priorities for Monash will be given preference.
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words), and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- Preference will be given to commencing students.
All conditions must be met
- International student.
- Commencing students with a full Monash course offer or continuing students, and
- undertaking a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia, or
Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
Students studying Australian Year 12 (these students may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence) can click here
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
- You will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
Selection round and closing date
Round one: October 15, Semester one or two of the following year
Round two: November 15, Semester one or two of the following year
Round three: January 15, Semester one or two of the current year
Round four: March 15, Semester two of the current year
Round five: April 15, Semester two of the current year
Round six: June 12, Semester two of the current year
Application and other information
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship
You will need to submit your application Scholarship via Monash International Merit Scholarship Online application from here