UCSI University Trust Sports Bursary 2016
UCSI University Trust Sports Bursary 2016 is open to any state or national athlete who enrolled in any of the foundation programmes (leading to a degree) or any diploma or degree programmes at UCSI University.
Successful state athlete applicants will be awarded a partial tuition fee waiver while national athlete applicants will receive a full tuition fee waiver to study at UCSI University.
Applicants must be State or National Athletes** verified by the National Sports Council of Malaysia and the respective Sports Association.
- A player who represents the state in sports at the national level games/ sports/events
- A player who represents the country in sports at the regional and international level games/sports/events
Scholarship Application Submission Deadline
- Intake : July 2016, Deadline : 4 June 2016 & 2 July 2016 (A-Levels)
- Intake : August 2016, Deadline : 23 July 2016
- Intake: September 2016, Deadline : 6 August 2016
How to Apply
- For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the UCSI University Trust Sports Bursary 2016 from here
- For Malaysian Students, can be download the application form for the Postgraduate Programme 2016 from here
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit UCSI University website at here