High Achievers Scholarship 2016
The High Achievers’ Scholarships (HAS) 2016 are available on an automatic basis to all academically-qualified students who are applying for entry onto the Foundation and Undergraduate programmes at the University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus.
Applications received after the published deadline will not be eligible for this scholarship.
A scholarship equivalent to 25% reduction of the tuition fee is automatically awarded to all students who have obtained 8A’ s and above in their SPM and 7A's in the GCSE/IGCSE.
The HAS is only available to students who apply for any of the three semester Foundation Year programmes in Arts, Business, Engineering or Science.
A scholarship equivalent to 25% reduction of the tuition fee is automatically awarded to students who have obtained the following results in the various examinations:
- A-level: 3A’s, excluding General Studies
- IB: 36 points and above
- STPM: 3A’s, excluding General Studies (A-minus will not be considered as equivalent to an A)
- UEC: 7A’s, including language options
- Departments of Engineering: to include Mathematics & Physics (Chemistry for Chemical Engineering) as part of the General Criteria
- School of Computer Science: to include Mathematics as part of the General Criteria.
- School of Biosciences: to include Chemistry or Biology as part of the General Criteria
- School of Pharmacy
- BSc in Pharmaceutical & Health Sciences: to include Chemistry or Biology as part of the General Criteria
- MPharm Pharmacy: to include Chemistry as part of the General Criteria ─ Only applies to the portion of studies in Malaysia
How to Apply
Students must submit their Offer Acceptance forms and pay their Offer Acceptance fee before the HAS may be awarded to them.
The HAS is awarded for only one academic year and is not applicable for the progressing academic year. Students may subsequently be eligible at the point of progression for the Dean’s Excellence Scholarships (DES).
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Nottingham University website at here