Social Science International Scholarships 2016
The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each.
Eligibility and Award Criteria:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2016 in any of the departments listed above.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled in Malaysia.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
The scholarship is for full-time and part-time students only.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarship will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of study. Receipt of the award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of a 60% overall average mark in the previous academic year.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarship will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- The Scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body* and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
- The Alumni Reward can be awarded in conjunction with other University of Sheffield scholarships as long as the individual does not become fully funded, for tuition fee purposes, as a result of the sum of these awards.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit The University of Sheffield website at here