Kuala Lumpur Kepong Scholarships 2016
Yayasan KLK, a foundation established by KLK, offers Kuala Lumpur Kepong Scholarships 2016 / (Biasiswa KLK 2016) to high-achieving young Malaysians who are studying or have gained a place at any Malaysian institutions of higher learning. Upon graduation, scholars may be offered the opportunity to work in KLK or its business units.
While undergoing tertiary education, scholars’ academic performance is monitored and they are expected to undergo practical training within the Group. Such monitoring is necessary as it ensures only the best talents are subsequently recruited to continue the Group’s tradition of leadership excellence.
Criteria / Eligibility
- Must be a Malaysian citizen.
- Good academic results (STPM minimum 2As / Foundation-CGPA of 3.5 and above).
- Good command of English Language both written and spoken.
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning.
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation.
- Be prepared to serve at any location within the Group for 3 years upon graduation.
Value of The Scholarship
Successful applicants are provided with annual grant over the minimum duration of their courses as follows:
- Public Institutions – RM 8,500 per academic year
- Private Institutions – RM15,000 per academic year
Preferred Field of Study
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply
You will need to submit your application via KLK application form which can be click from here
We start receiving scholarship applications in June each year
The completed application form together with the offer of admission must reach us at the above address by end August.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. Any applicant who has not been invited for an interview should be considered unsuccessful.
1 Jalan SP Seenivasagam
30000 Ipoh Perak
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit The Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad website at here