Thursday, 11 February 2016
Home » Government , International Youth Exchange Programme 2016 » International Youth Exchange Programme 2016 By Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia
International Youth Exchange Programme 2016 By Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia
Noor Mona | Thursday, 11 February 2016
National Youth And Sports Department Ministry Of Youth And Sports Malaysia / Kementerian Belia dan Sukan Malaysia (KBS) is opening The International Youth Exchange Programme 2016. Criteria To Apply For The International Youth Exchange Programme 2016 as below.
PROGRAMME CHOICES :
1. Ship for south East Asia Youth Programme
2. Malaysia-Fukuoka Youth Exchange Programme
3. Malaysia-Indonesia-Malaysia Youth Exchange Programme
4. Malaysia-Korea-Malaysia Youth Exchange Programme
5. Malaysia-Singapore-Malaysia Youth Programme
6. ASEAN Programmes
7. Commonwealth Programmes
8. Invitation Programmes
9. According to the requirement by KBS
CONDITIONS AND CRITERIA:
1. Only Malaysians are permitted to apply.
2. Aged between 18 to 29 years old.
3. A member of youth organisation registered under the Registrar of Youth (ROY).
4. Has never been subjected to any disciplinary action by the association or any other agencies.
5. Able to communicate in English proficiently (both spoken and written)
6. Able to participate in the Selection Camp and the Pre-Departure Training (PDT) for each programme offered.
7. Possess elements of creativity and aptitude in the fields of culture and sports.
8. Active in the youth movement within the country as well as internationally.
9. Competitive in nature. but also able to cooperate in a team effectively.
10. Highly disciplined. and portrays the best of the participating contingent as well as the country.
11.Brilliant leadership skills and the ability to carry out responsibilities entrusted effectively.
12.Comply with the directives and standard of ethics as a participant in an international programme as outlined by the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Malaysia.
13.The application form of each candidate is to be submitted through the President / Secretary of the respective youth association he/she is part of.
14. Not blacklisted by the National Higher Education Fund Corporation (PTPTN).
Download the application form International Youth Exchange Programme 2016 from KBS website here.