Sign up for ALAM Cadet Sponsorship programme 2016. You will be equipped for future career advancements as Ship Captain or Chief Engineer with global merchant navy organisations.
School leavers are encouraged to apply!
Academy Laut Malaysia Sponsorships 2016 are available by:
- Local and International shipping companies (e.g. MISC, AET)
- Government Agencies (e.g. FELDA, MARA)
- Port Operators (e.g. Malaysia Port Operator)
- Oil/Gas Companies (e.g. PETRONAS)
- Offshore oil and gas marine support vessels operators (XX).
Types Of Programme Sponsored:
* Diploma in Nautical Studies (Navigating Officer Cadet)
[KPT/JPS (A11142) 12/14]
* Diploma in Marine Engineering (Marine Engineer Officer Cadet)
[KPT/JPS (A11143) 12/14]
- SPM Result with minimum ‘C’ or with strong credits in Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics and Physics.
- Single, Male or Female, not more than 25 years old.
- Minimum height of 158cm and weight of 48kg for male applicants (BMI: 18.5 – 24.9).
- Minimum height of 155cm and weight of 42kg for female applicants (BMI: 18.5 – 24.9).
- Mentally and physically fit.
- Not colour blind.
- Perfect vision with no visual aids.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please visit ALAM Cadet Sponsorship 2016 website at here.
Download the course application form here.