The International School Of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) is offering Two International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships which covers Tuition Fee for the Two-year course, inclusive of The External Examination Fee and Other Compulsory Requirements for its August 2016 intake to deserving Young Malaysians who will complete their SPM 2015 Examination. This Scholarship Programme, approved by The Ministry Of Education, Malaysia and has been offered since 2002.
The International School Of Kuala Lumpur (ISKL) Scholarship 2016 Offer.
The scholarship candidates will begin school in August 2016 continuing through to June 2018. The ISKL Scholarship is equivalent to a two-year study of the International Baccalaureate Diploma program at the International School of Kuala Lumpur. The IB Scholarship Award 2016 covers the following:
COSTS COVERED BY THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Fees
- Land & Building Fund
- IB exam
- Field trips that are included within the tuition fees (compulsory for the IB Program).
- Busing is provided upon consultation with the bus contractor and depending on the bus routes and available seats.
COSTS NOT COVERED BY THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Cost for participation in the IASAS sports/activities
- Optional field trips
- School uniforms
- The Society for ISKL Membership Fee
- Global Action Program (ISKL will cover the destination with the lowest cost).
With over 20 years of experience, ISKL has the longest running IB Diploma Program in Kuala Lumpur. We offer a wide range of courses, and are proud of our students' historically high exam scores and 98% student pass rate. Our Counseling Office offers academic counseling throughout the Diploma Program.
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is a rigorous two-year curriculum culminating in exams in six subjects (three higher level and three standard level).
In addition to the six subjects diploma students will complete a Theory of Knowledge class, an Extended Essay and 150 CAS hours in Creativity, Action and Service.
Students considering the IB Diploma Program should be academically able and motivated, and are able to work hard and organize their time effectively. They will be ready to undertake a challenging course of study.
- Excellent academic records: Submit application with SPM 2015 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English).
- Personal statement from applicant.
- SPM 2015 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior).
- Teacher recommendations.
- Extra curricular involvement.
- Previous commitment to community service.
- Completed ISKL Application for Admission Form.
- Authorization to Release School Records Form.
- A photocopy of the applicant's Malaysian identity card.
- TWO recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student's name written on the back.
Application deadline: Monday, February 29, 2016
Application to be addressed to:
The International School of Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama
68000 Ampang, Selangor
Admissions Office Phone: +603 4259 5627 / 5628
Fax: +603 4259 5738
IB Website: www.ibo.org
Saturday, 26 December 2015
Home » IB Diploma Scholarships , ISKL Scholarships 2016 , Scholarships , The International School Of Kuala Lumpur , University » ISKL International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships 2016
ISKL International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Scholarships 2016
Noor Mona | Saturday, 26 December 2015
Label: IB Diploma Scholarships, ISKL Scholarships 2016, Scholarships, The International School Of Kuala Lumpur, University