MREPC Scholarship Awards Programme for the year 2015 which is now open for application.
The closing date for the online application is 5 May 2015.
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is an agency under the Ministry of Plantation Industries and Commodities that facilitates the export of quality rubber products worldwide.
MREPC Scholarship Awards 2015 package
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities upon graduation.
- Malaysian citizen and a full-time student at IPTA/local IPTS
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service.
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award.
- Able to provide two credible guarantors.
Fields of Study
- Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical / Electrical & Electronic/ Industrial/ Material/ Energy
- Polymer Science & Technology.
- Environmental Studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business Studies / Accountancy/ Statistical Analysis
- IT Computer Science / Computer System Engineering.
How to apply this MREPC Scholarship 2015 ?
- Log on to http://www.mrepc.com
- Submit your completed application with all relevant documents.
For further clarification, please contact :
Ms. Nor Rashidah Ali at +60 3 2780 5888/ firstname.lastname@example.org
MALAYSIAN RUBBER EXPORT PROMOTION COUNCIL
Block 2A, Level 13A-1, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
Wednesday, 15 April 2015
Home » Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council , MREPC Scholarship » MREPC Scholarship Awards Programme 2015
MREPC Scholarship Awards Programme 2015
Noor Mona | Wednesday, 15 April 2015