PIDM Undergraduate Scholarship Programme is intended to reach out to deserving Malaysians who are in need of financial aid to pursue their education.
Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia (PIDM) is a statutory body that protects against the loss of bank deposits, as well as takaful and insurance benefits in the unlikely event of a member institution failure and is mandated to promote public confidence in the stability of the financial system in Malaysia.
THE PIDM Scholarship Programme 2015
The bond-free scholarship is offered on a yearly basis to a maximum of ten successful applicants to undertake up to 4 years of undergraduate studies locally.
Scholar benefits :
- Up to RM10,000 a year in course fees.
- Up to RM4,000 a year in learning aids allowances.
- Up to RM6,000 a year in living allowances.
- Induction and development programme.
- Mentoring and coaching by PIDM Senior Management Team
- 6 months paid internship.
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Islamic Banking
- Financial Banking and Management
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- International Financial Economics
- Actuarial Science
- Law / Shariah Law
- Human Development / Human Resource Development
- Mathematics (Actuary)
- Risk Management and Insurance
PUBLIC HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNIRAZAK)
- Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
- Universiti Industri Selangor (UNISEL)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC)
Download the application form from here
Send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 24 April 2015
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
More detail information please visit PIDM website.