- To be eligible for the Intel Malaysia Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a Malaysian citizen
- Be a full-time student in a local university studying in the fields of Electrical and Electronics, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Mechatronics, Physics or Computer Engineering
- Not hold any other scholarship from other companies, organizations, or Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA)**
- SPM with A1 for mathematics and all science subjects
- STPM with grade A for a minimum of three subjects
- Matriculation with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 and above
- For university undergraduates, a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required
- **Note: Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Malaysia (PTPTN) loan holders are allowed to apply.
Each scholarship package includes:
- Scholarship Amount
- RM10,000 per year for undergraduate students
- Up to RM15,000 per year for Masters student*
- Up to RM30,000 per year for PhD student*
- Partnership with a senior employee to mentor and guide your studies and career planning
- Internship opportunities at Intel
How to apply Intel Malaysia grants scholarships ?
If you are interested in applying, please:
Access and complete the Scholarship Application form from here.
Email your completed application form and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org