IJM Scholarship Award is offered to help develop, nurture and raise excellent talented Malaysians of the future. Through this award, financially needy Malaysians are given the opportunity to develop their full potential, fulfill their aspirations, and contribute towards the nation's development.
- Bachelor of Architecture - Bachelor of Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Estate Management - Bachelor of Property Management
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering - Bachelor of Land Administration
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and Development
- Bachelor of Housing, Building and Planning.
Successful scholars will have to serve as employees of IJM or any of its subsidiaries for a stipulated period immediately upon completion of their studies.
- Malaysian citizen, aged 21 and below.
- Must be waiting for admission or already admitted to pursue a full-time degree course in a local university.
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5As in SPM/O-Level and minimum 3As in STPM/A-Level or equivalent, whichever is applicable.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal.
- Active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
Applicants shall not have received any other scholarship / education loan from any other
organization/person at the time of his or her application.
Closing date: 14 April 2015
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
HOW TO APPLY THIS IJM Scholarships 2015 ?
For further details, please visit our website at www.ijm.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online applications can be made via www.ijm.com/web/careers/scholarship.aspx
Construction - Property - Plantation - Industry - lnfrastructure
IJM Corporation Berhad (104131-A)
Wisma IJM, Jalan Yong Shook Lin, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia