Titijaya Land Berhad Scholarship 2017
We at TITIJAYA strongly believe in that people are the most important resources in building an excellent organization. Continuing with the Group’s philosophy of best practices, TITIJAYA is inviting Malaysian students with a positive attitude and leadership qualities who intend to pursue a fulltime first degree in any of the following discipline to apply for the TITIJAYA Scholarship Fund.
Preferred Discipline for Scholarship includes:
- Civil Engineering / M & E Engineering / Housing, Building & Property.
- Architectural / Building Surveying / Quantity Surveying.
- Accountancy & Finance / Business Administration.
- Marketing & Sales / Computer Studies.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Age 21 years old or below.
- Good academic results in SPM / STPM.
- Not presently holding other scholarship / loans (Including PTPTN).
- Has gained acceptance into local public universities.
Value of Scholarship:
- Scholarship amounting to RM 3, 000 per year for Certificates students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 4, 000 per year for Diploma students.
- Scholarship amounting to RM 6, 000 per year for Degree students.
- For a maximum of 4 years or minimum period required by the scholars to complete the course, which ever earlier.
Successful applicants will be required to serve TITIJAYA GROUP OF COMPANIES for a minimum of 2 years upon completion of their studies. How to apply?
Submit the Scholarship Application Form giving full personal and academic particulars, substantiated certified copy of actual examination results, parents’ salary slip/Income Tax statement, Letter of acceptance issued by local universities and other relevant documents to:
The Scholarship Committee
Titijaya Land Berhad
N-16-01 Penthouse Level 16 First Subang Jalan SS 15/4G,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03-8022 9999
Fax: 03-8022 9888