Sussex Malaysia Scholarship 2017
As part of a wider initiative to invest in excellence, the University of Sussex is delighted to offer scholarships worth £3,500 for all overseas fee paying students from Malaysia admitted to start an eligible Masters course in September 2017.
Type of award
Scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction.
In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must be a national of Malaysia, be a self-financing student and have accepted an offer of a full-time place on a Masters course at the University of Sussex commencing in September 2017. You must meet the published academic requirements for your chosen course. If your offer of a place is conditional you will need to meet the conditions of your offer before you are admitted to the University and awarded the scholarship.
The scholarships relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex (e.g. MA, MSc, LLM. MRes) excluding the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas
- Graduate Entry LLB
- Common Professional Examination (CPE)/Graduate Diploma in Law
- Graduate Diploma in Economics
- Masters degrees in Social Work
- Social Work post qualifying Masters degrees
- PGCE courses and schools direct teaching courses
- MA degrees in IDS apart from the MA Gender and Development
- LLM in Corruption, Law and Governance (delivered in Qatar)
- Pre-Masters degrees and diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
The scholarship is available only to self-financing students. If your tuition fees are funded by an external funding body you will not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship funded by the University of Sussex. If you have been offered any other Sussex scholarship and wish to accept this award, you will need to decline the other scholarship or vice versa.
1 August 2017
How to Apply
For information how to apply can click here For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit HLAF (Human Life Advancement Foundation) website at here