Global Good Fund Fellowship 2017
Phase I consists of a preliminary questionnaire that is reviewed for alignment with Fellowship 2017 criteria.
In order to be considered for the fellowship, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one-year old;
- Enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- Candidate is committed full‐time to running his/her enterprise;
- Candidate is under 40 years of age (if 40 or older, explain rationale for joining fellowship);
- Candidate should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support;
- Candidate has to be in a position where s/he has decision making power.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited to participate in Phase II of the application process.
June 30, 2017 For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Global Good Fund website at here