Biasiswa Yayasan Tan Sri Lee Shin Cheng Scholarship 2017
Our Core Industries
The three core industries of IOI Group are Oil Palm Plantation, Resource-based Manufacturing such as refineries, oleochemicals, and specialty oils and fats, as well as property development.
We invite applications from qualified Malaysian citizens who have obtained admission into the first or second year of undergraduate study in local public and private universities in the following disciplines:
Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree Accepted:
- Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical & Process Engineering
- Agriculture Science / Forestry / Horticulture / Plantation Management & Agronomy
- Environmental Science
- Accounting / Finance
- Corporate Communication / Public Relation
- Food Science / Food Technology
Scholarship recipients will be required to serve the IOI Group upon graduation at various locations in Malaysia. The bond period will depend on the amount of the scholarship.
Undergraduate Academic Requirements:
- For Bachelor’s Degree:
- STPM/A Level - minimum 2As
- Unified Examination of Chinese Schools (UEC-SM3)
- Foundation - CGPA of minimum 3.5
- Australian TER - minimum 90.0
- First/Second year undergraduates must have a current CGPA of at least 3.3, Upper Second-Class Honours or equivalent.
* Special consideration will be granted to applicants pursuing Agriculture/Plantation Management
- Applicants must also possess outstanding co-curricular achievements and leadership qualities.
- Be willing to serve an employment bond with IOI Group upon successful completion of studies.
- Must not be receiving any form of scholarships from other organisations and be free of any future employment obligations.
- Those currently pursuing Foundation studies and Pre-Degree Programmes are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
You will need to submit your application via the Yayasan TSLSC Scholarship online application from here
Opening Date : 20 March 2017
Closing Date : 31 July 2017
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Yayasan TSLSC website at here