Japanese Government Scholarship for Undergraduate Studies 2017
The Government of Japan offers the following scholarship programmes 2017 each year for Malaysian nationals to apply. Interested applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully. Unless stated otherwise, scholarship applications should be made to the Embassy of Japan, Kuala Lumpur. Please note that the requirements and application period differ among these programmes. (A) Application Period: March every year
(B) Application Due Date for Academic Year 2018: 7th April 2017
(C) Overview: ( English / Chinese )
(D) Press Release: ( Malay / English / Chinese )
(E) Application Process (application for academic year 2018):
- 7 April 2017 Submit application form by due date.
- May 2017 Written examination. Only successful candidates will be notified to sit for the examination.
- July 2017 Interview. Only successful candidates will be notified to attend the interview.
- August 2017 Nomination to Tokyo Headquarters.
- January ~ February 2018 Notification of nomination result (final result).
- April 2018 Depart to Japan.
(1)Late submissions will not be entertained no matter what reasons are given.
(2)Applications without sufficient documents (stated in the guidelines) will not be considered.
(3)Submitted application forms and documents will not be returned, whatever reasons given.
(4)The decision on successful candidates made by the Embassy of Japan is final. Any queries on the final decision will not be entertained.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Embassy of Japan in Malaysia website at here