Biasiswa ImPossible Scholarship 2017
IACT College is all about discovering talented individuals, nurturing their creativity and inspiring them to go the distance. To support this vision and to ensure that all ImPossible Scholarship Champions 2017 stay ahead within the creative communication industry, IACT College is in collaboration with powerful industry players.
Applicants will get the following opportunities:
- Up to 100% scholarship (waiver of total tuition fee) for stipulated tertiary programmes conducted at IACT College, Malaysia.
- Lifestyle allowance for stipulated tertiary programmes conducted at IACT College, Malaysia.
- Guaranteed a professional paid internship opportunity with a world-class company throughout his/her college career and will simultaneously be considered for a full-time employment upon graduation.
- Existing IACT College Scholarships students who qualifies have the opportunity to upgrade to the ImPossible Scholarship. (T&C Apply)
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the ImPOSSIBLE Scholarship:
Excellent Actual Academic Results (Combination of A+,A and A-):
- SPM/ O levels: 7As and above
- UEC: 14 points and below for the best 5 subjects
- A-Levels: ABC/ BBB
- Foundation / Diploma/ Other Matriculation: 85% or CGPA 3.7 and above
2. Other qualities:
- Demonstrates an excellent record in extra-curricular activities, participation in clubs and societies, sports, community service and others
- Possess good attitude and leadership qualities
- Have a high level of English proficiency and good communication skills
Start Date: 3 March 2017
End Date: 16 April 2017 (Latest by 5pm)
How to Apply
You will need to submit your application via the IACT College Scholarship online application from here
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit IACT College website at here