CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2017
Eligibility and Scholarship Coverage
To apply for the CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 2017, you must:
- Be a citizen of one of these countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand or Cambodia.
- Be aged 24 or below.
- Academic excellence at pre-university exams/ assessments; the assessments may be country-specific/ local or foreign/ international. Indicative only: 3 A-Levels that include two distinctions.
- Have applied for undergraduate studies at a reputable university anywhere in the world. You must have an unconditional offer from the university by the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Have excellent results at the undergraduate level if you are already in your first or second year of university.
- Not a holder of any other scholarship or grants that come with contractual obligation on the part of the applicant.
The CIMB ASEAN Scholarship is a full scholarship award covering all academic fees including registration, tuition and examination fees, book allowance, as well as other expenses such as accommodation, airfare, travel documents and other related expenses.
How to Apply
The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of evaluating your application for the CIMB ASEAN Scholarship. Do not submit copies of certificates, offer letter, commendation letters or any other document at this moment. Only applicants who are shortlisted for the next round of assessment will be required to produce the original copies of relevant documents.
You will need to submit your application via CIMB ASEAN Scholarship 201 online application form which can be click from here
7 April 2017
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit CIMB website at here