Biasiswa MREPC 2017-Scholarship Award For Undergraduate Studies
MREPC Scholarship Awards 2017 for Undergraduate Studies
These scholarships 2017 are awarded to students who have obtained excellent results in the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) and Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) examinations, as well as undergraduate studies at established universities in Malaysia. Students can choose to pursue technical and non-technical courses relevant to the rubber industry.
What does MREPC Scholarship Award offer?
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
What are the requirements?
- Malaysian citizen and be a full-time student at a IPTA/local IPTS
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service will be an advantage
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
Which fields of study are we looking for?
- Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Industrial/ Material/ Energy
- Polymer Science & Technology
- Environmental Studies
- Economics/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Accountancy/ Statistical Analysis
- IT/ Computer Science / Computer System Engineering
2 May 2017
How to Apply
- Logon to here - Submit your completed application with all relevant documents
For further clarification, please contact Ms. Er Chai Ling / Ms. Ganeswari at 03-2780 5888 or email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit MREPC website at here