ABB's Master's Degree Scholarship Program 2017
In partnership with Embassy of Sweden in Saudi Arabia, ABB is offering talented Saudi electrical engineering graduates a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and Control Systems scholarship 2017 in Sweden at one of the top 200 universities globally, Chalmers University of Technology or KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Who can apply
Saudi citizen who has Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- The applicant must be a Saudi Citizen.
- An engineering graduate with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicant must have graduated within the past two years.
- All applicants must be of good health.
- English Proficiency (TOEFL-550) or IELTS (academic training), 6.5 (with no part of the test below 5.5)
- Candidates will be short-listed and then interviewed.
- Interviews will take place at the ABB Saudi Arabia Head Office in Al Ahsa Street in Riyadh.
- Successful candidates will be required to present the original documents with proof of English language proficiency TOEFL test.
How to apply
- The study commences every semester of the year.
- We are accepting applications all year round.
- The only available major will be in Electrical and Control Systems Engineering.
Interested students are required to submit the following documents along with their online application at here Curriculum Vitae (CV), with a copy of the latest result transcript
Number: 00966-11-2653030 Ext 1285
Email:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit ABB website at here