Tan Sri Ainuddin Wahid Scholarship 2017
- Applicants must be of Malaysian nationality;
- Not exceeding 35 years of age by 1 January 2017;
- Currently enrolled in first year of doctoral studies in Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
- Achieved a minimum grade of 3.50 in First degree study from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia or other recognized universities;
- Achieved a minimum grade of 3.70 in Master degree for Course Work and Mixed Mode;
- Achieved a minimum Band 4 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET) or IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL ≥ 600 / TOEFL iBT ≥ 85;
- Excellent mastery of both Malay and English language.
- Currently not bonded to any employees;
- Priority will be given to candidates that prepares a research proposal which has a potential benefit towards knowledge development;
- Succeeded in producing and publishing acknowledged academic works;
- Displayed exceptional leadership qualities, flexibility, versatility, and good teamwork capabilities;
- Displayed top of the class attitude in academics, co-curricular, community service and sporting activities;
- Applicants are bound to the terms and regulations of the Ainuddin Wahid Scholarship, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia;
- Applicants have to attend an interview for recipients selection purpose.
Benefits of Receiving The Ainuddin Wahid Scholarship
- Coverage of tuition fees for 6 semester;
- Subsistence allowance for 36 months (RM4,000.00 a month);
- Research funding up to RM10,000.00 a year;
- Oversea attachment costs for a maximum of 6 months (cost of living and travel);
- Coverage for research presentation costs;
- Coverage for copyright and patent licensing costs;
- Personality development programmes;
- Incentive publications allowance.
Sekolah Pengajian Siswazah
Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
81310 UTM Johor Bahru
Johor Darul Takzim
(U/P : Bahagian Penyelidikan dan Biasiswa)
Tel : 07-553 7782/7595/7816
Fax : 07-553 7800
Email : email@example.com
19 Mac 2017
How to Apply
You will need to submit your application via Universiti Teknologi Malaysia online application form which can be click from here.