Khazanah-INCEIF Scholarship 2017
Applications for the Khazanah – INCEIF Scholarship for postgraduate degrees at INCEIF are open for Malaysians, for Master of Science in Islamic Finance and Doctor of Philosophy in Islamic Finance. Outstanding students are encouraged to apply before 16 March 2017.
MSc in Islamic Finance / PhD in Islamic Finance
- Obtained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (“CGPA”) of 3.50 or Second Class Upper for Bachelor’s Degree /
- Obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.50 or distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent at Masters level.
- Obtained admission to MSc programme (Fulltime)
- Obtained admission to PhD programme (Fulltime)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master’s programme /
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Doctorate programme. Scholarships 2017 will be awarded to successful candidates with exceptional academic calibre and leadership qualities to contribute towards nation building.
The scholarship 2017 will cover all applicable tuition fees and monthly allowances for the duration of the course.
How to apply
Kindly contact Ms Noorsyarina Mohd Sapiai at email@example.com for further assistance.
All communications will be done via email. Therefore please ensure the email address given is correct and active.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Inceif website at here