International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships 2017
The Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences is offering ten scholarships 2017 of £2,000 per annum for well qualified international undergraduate students. The awards will take the form of a scholarship against the tuition fees, which for September 2017 entry are £21,000. These scholarships will be renewed for each year of full-time study at the University, up to a maximum of four years, and will be subject to students' sustained academic performance. Eligibility and Selection:
- This scheme applies to any undergraduate degree programme within the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences at The University of Manchester.
- Each scholarship will be awarded on the basis of a student demonstrating high performance in their high school final year examinations (or equivalent) and the academic reference on their UCAS form.
- Extra curricular activities may also be taken in to account such as contribution to activities in your school or community, this information will be taken from the personal statement included on the UCAS form.
- All international students who are holding an offer of a place within the Faculty will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
- Applicants must have accepted an undergraduate programme in the Faculty as their firm choice by 30th June 2017, for entry in September 2017.
- Applicants must have submitted their examination results to the Faculty by 30th August 2017.
For further advice and information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Scholarship is open to International Students only.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit The University of Manchester website at here