Ajinomoto Post Graduate Scholarship 2017
Ajinomoto Realise Your Dream. Take that leap, Make Your Mark
Enjoy a post-graduate grant 2017 to University of Tokyo, one of the best universities worldwide!
6 March 2017
- Are highly interested to pursue an overseas master degree in the field of science (except Medicine 8. Veterinary
- Graduated or be expected to graduate from College/University with excellent academic performance.
- Are Malaysian who will not be more than 35 years of age by 01 April 2017 and will not be receiving other scholarship.
- Applicants must acquire adequate Japanese language proficiency.
Only applicable to those enrolling as a master’s course student program - Two-years program).
- In good physical and mental health and have a strong motivation for learning.
And you passed the...
Screening and selection process of Ajinomoto Group
Then you could be the recipient of...
- ¥150,000 allowance per month
(Dedicated to research student at graduate school with maximum 1 year)
- ¥180.000 allowance per month
(Dedicated to Master‘s course student at graduate school with maximum 2 years)
- Full examination. admission and tuition fees coverage
- One way air ticket to Japan is provided
Types of Ajinomoto Scholarship
1. Research Student Program + Master’s Course Student Program
2. Master’s Course Student Program
How to Apply
1. Download and comptete the application form and study program form at here 2 Place your accomplished application forms, study program town and the following
documents in an envelope :
- Original transcript of scholastic record issued by the university or graduate school attended
(No photocopies. Must be written in Japanese or English)
- Accomplished Recommendation Form
(Either from University President, Dean or Academic Advisor)
- Other documents that are required to support your application.
(*The documents submitted shall not be returned under any circumtances)
(**The required document vary according to course. Please refer to "Appendix 2" for details.)
3 Send all the documents through courier to
AJINOMOTO (MALAYSIA) BERHAD
LOT 5710. Jatan Kuchan Lama, Petaling
58200 Kuala Lumpur
Successful candidates for interview will be informed through email.
For further enquiries and details. please
a) Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Call to : 603-7980 6958
(Ms Ann Foo/Cik Rahma)
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Ajinomoto website at here