Susan Buffett Scholarship 2017
The Susan T. Buffett Scholarship application 2017 is open from November 1st to February 1st.
The deadline for the application is February 1, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. CST/4:00 p.m. MST.
How to apply
You will need to submit your application via the Susan Buffett Scholarship online application from here
Online scholarship forms and signed consent form
- Two recommendations
- FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR)
- High school transcript
- Essay- Please compose an essay (1000-1500 words) that helps us understand more about you and your life.
It is important that you address all of the following questions/topics throughout the essay:
1. Why do you want to go to college?
2. What are your goals and how will you reach them?
3. Describe some of your strengths and weaknesses. How have you developed/learned from these?
4. Describe your leadership skills & how you have demonstrated them in your life (community, school, job, etc.).
5. How are you involved in giving back to others and/or your community?
6. Tell us about an obstacle or challenge you have faced.
7. Tell us about a time you worked hard to achieve something.
222 Kiewit Plaza Omaha, Nebraska 68131 Telephone: (402) 943-1383
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation website at here