East Asian Circle Scholarship 2017
The University of Tokyo Graduate School of Frontier Sciences offer East Asian Circle Scholarship 2017
February 11 (Sat), 2017 * Directly apply to the foundation
1. Privately financed international students from Asian countries, studying at a graduate school in the field of science and engineering as regular students.
2. Those who are not receiving more than 150,000 JPY from other foundations
3. Those who are able to attend the monthly seminar hosted by the foundation (in principle, the second Sunday of each month).
Amount: 30,000 JPY/month
Duration: one year from April 2017 to March 2018
How to Apply
Applicants must submit the following documents directly to the foundation.
1. Application form (Foundation form) which can be click here 2. Research theme and plan in Japanese, up to 1,000 characters
3. Certificate of enrollment
4. Academic transcript
5. Copy of your passport (copy of a page with your photo)
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit The University of Tokyo website at here