Call Scholarship Program 2017
Call for Contemporary Dancers from the Middle East and North Africa for the Dancing on the Edge Scholarship Program 2017
Dancing on the Edge is offering scholarships 2017 to talented dancers from Arab countries and Iran to attend a summer dance workshop program in Amsterdam. Dancing on the Edge (DOTE) is the only organization in the country devoted to stimulating artistic exchange in the fields of contemporary dance, theater, and multi-media with the Middle East and North Africa.
The scholarships 2017 cover travel and visa costs, accommodation, program fees, and some performance tickets. There is no per diem; participants are expected to pay for their own living and other expenses. They should also purchase their own travel/health insurance.
- must come from (and at least partly based in) the Middle East/North Africa
- must have at least some (and preferably substantial) training and performance experience in contemporary dance
- must be no older than 30 years old
- must be capable of travelling and living independently for this period
- must have enough resources to pay for food and other living expenses that may occur in this period
- must have or be able to acquire health/travel insurance for this period
- are responsible for attaining a visa if necessary (with the help of the organizing parties)
How to apply
You will need to submit your application via Call Scholarship Program 2017 online application form which can be click from here You will be asked to give a motivation, short biography, dance video (digital link), and an indication of eligibility.
15 February 2017
For questions please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit dancing on the edge website at here