Biasiswa 2018 | Malaysia Scholarships 2018 | Malaysia Grants 2018 | Biasiswa JPA 2018 | Shell Scholarships | Maybank Scholarships 2018 | PNB Scholarships | Petronas Scholarships | Tawaran Biasiswa Terkini | Biasiswa SLAM 2018

Penn State Scholarships 2017

Penn State Scholarships 2017

Penn State Scholarships 2017

Learn about the opportunities for scholarships 2017 from across the University and at our campuses.

General Scholarship Information

Scholarships are a form of financial aid that does not need to be repaid. Penn State offers several sources for possible scholarships funding.

All students who are offered admission and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to Penn State are considered for scholarships awarded by the Office of Student Aid. Some academic colleges, campuses, and administrative units require separate applications. The Office of Student Aid outlines scholarship requirements here. Penn State Scholarship Facts
1. Penn State does not offer standard merit awards for students who fit particular profiles.
2. Both Pennsylvania and non-Pennsylvania residents receive equal consideration for scholarships.
3. Penn State scholarships comprise 9% of the available funding for undergraduate students.
4. Approximately 6,700 first-year students receive a University scholarship (all campuses).
5. 35% of first-year scholarship recipients are at University Park; the remaining 65% at Penn State campuses.
6. Typical Penn State scholarships are between $1,500 to $3,000 per academic year.
7.Approximately 15% of first-year students receive private scholarship support.

For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Penn State Scholarship website at here
Penn State Scholarships 2017 Rating: 4.9 Posted By: Noor Mona

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
0 Komentar untuk "Penn State Scholarships 2017"

Back To Top