GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship 2016
Honoring the legacy and character of our nation’s 40th President, the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program 2016 rewards college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship with financial assistance to pursue higher education.
Each year, the Program selects numerous recipients to receive a $10,000 scholarship renewable for up to an additional three years – up to $40,000 total per recipient. Awards are for undergraduate study and may be used for education-related expenses, including tuition, fees, books, supplies, room, and board. In addition, Scholars are invited to participate in a special awards program.
January 5, 2017
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- Demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- Demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- Be citizens of the United States of America;
- Be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- Plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
In addition, semifinalists must be nominated by an eligible community leader, such as a high school principal, elected official or executive director of a nonprofit organization, and must provide documentation to certify academic performance and financial need. Finalists will be interviewed via Skype or telephone by a member of the selection committee.
Information More About The Qualifications of a GE-Reagan Foundation Scholar can Click Here
Information More About Program Flyer GE-Reagan Foundation Scholar can Click Here Contact
Applicants who have questions about the application process may contact the program’s administrator, Scholarship America, at 1-844-402-0354 and ask for the GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program or email email@example.com.
Applicants should anticipate a response to inquiries within one business day. Personnel at GE and The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & Institute cannot address applicant questions.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Ronald Reagan Foundation website at here