Brunei Shell Petroleum Scholarship 2016
Brunei Shell Petroleum Scholarship 2016 is a special scheme for post ‘A’ level school leavers awarded to highly selected student to pursue Degree studies overseas/locally. The scholarship scheme also represents the important source of future graduate recruits. Eligibility
Eligibility of candidates to received the awards are as follows :-
- Brunei Citizen.
- Obtained 3 relevant ‘A’ Level subjects with grade ‘BBB’ or above in Mathematics, Physics and one other relevant subject (preferably another science subject e.g. Chemistry/Geography/Biology/Accounting/Further Maths).
- OR minimum grade of 35 points in International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in relevant subjects.
- OR minimum GPA 2.0 in relevant HND course.
- 5 credits ‘O’ level subjects including Malay, English and Mathematics.
- Successful in BSP Scholarship Assessment Centre.
- Be prepared to accept the course offered by BSP.
- Be able to secure unconditional admission into the University acceptable to the Company to pursue the defined course.
- Have reached a satisfactory performance standard in the 3 months BSP/BLNG Work Placement.
- Have passed the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with 6.5 overall band.
- Have been declared medically fit by the Company’s Medical Department.
- Have passed the Government Oral Malay Test.
- Have passed the Government Security Vetting.
- Be prepared to work for the Company (if required) and bonded for a period of 5 years from the commencement of employment.
*Courses vary each year and are subject to change.
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Control Automation & Systems Engineering
- Surveying & Mapping Science
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Brunei Shell Petroleum Scholarhip website at here