Axa Achievement Scholarship 2016
The AXA Achievementsm Scholarship 2016 provides over $1.4 million in scholarships to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. Students have the opportunity to receive a $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 scholarship. In addition, for every student who wins a scholarship, a grant in the amount of $1,000 will be made to the winner’s school.
What does it take to become an AXA Achiever?
Our scholarship winners are known as AXA Achievers. They are ethnically and economically diverse, but they share these qualities:
- Ambition and drive
- Determination to set and reach goals
- Respect for self, family and community
- Ability to succeed in college
Applicants to the AXA Achievementsm Scholarship must:
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2017-2018 academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
--Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness
How to Apply
- You will need to submit your application via Axa Achievement online application form which can be click from here. - The 2017 program will be accepting applications until 10,000 applications are submitted or 11:59 pm on December 15, 2016, whichever comes first.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Axa Achievement Scholarship website at here