Malaysian International Scholarship 2016
- Not be more than 45 years of age during application.
- PhD candidates must possess CGPA 3.5/4.0 or very good result at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study. In addition, for post-doctoral programme, the selection will be evaluated based on the number of books produced, refereed/non refereed journals, portfolio and patent copyright. The Post-Doctoral candidate must have excellent reputation in research and possesses knowledge related to the research to be carried out.
- English Language Proficiency
- Has applied for and gained admission to post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the universities in Malaysia)
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the needs and interests of Malaysia (research-based programme only) Contact
Ministry Of Higher
Level 2, No 2, Tower 2
Jalan P5/6, Precinct 5
Phone: +603 8870 6000
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit INCEIF website at here