International Baccalaureate Scholarship 2016
The international school of kuala lumpur (ISKL) is offering two international baccalaureate (IB) diploma scholarships to malaysian students for its august 2017 intake. The scholarship 2016 covers tuition fees for a two-year study at ISKL, inclusive of the external examination fee and other compulsory requirements. This scholarship program, approved by the Ministry of Education Malaysia has been offered since 2002.
With over 20 years of experience, ISKL has the longest running IB Diploma Program in Kuala Lumpur. We offer a wide range of courses, are proud of our students' historically high exam scores, and 99% student pass rate. Our Counseling Office offers academic counseling throughout the Diploma Program.
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is a rigorous two-year curriculum culminating in exams in six subjects (three higher level and three standard level).
In addition to the six subjects diploma students will complete a Theory of Knowledge class, an Extended Essay, and 150 CAS hours in Creativity, Action and Service.
Students considering the IB Diploma Program should be academically able and motivated, able to work hard and organize their time effectively. They must be ready to undertake a challenging course of study.
February 28, 2017
Application Requirements :
- Excellent academic records: Submit application with SPM 2016 trial exam results including past three years official academic records (translated in English)
- Personal statement from applicant
- SPM 2016 examination results (presented at the panel interview or prior)
- Teacher recommendations
- Extra curricular involvement
- Previous commitment to community service
- A photocopy of the applicant's Malaysian identity card
- Two recent passport-size color photographs of the student, with the student's name written on the back The Scholarship Offer
The scholarship candidates will begin school in August 2017 continuing through to June 2019. The scholarship is equivalent to a two-year study of the International Baccalaureate Diploma program at the International School of Kuala Lumpur. The IB Scholarship Award covers the following:
Costs Covered By The Scholarship
- Application Fees
- Land & Building Fund
- IB exam
- Field trips that are included within the tuition fees (compulsory for the IB Program)
- Busing is provided upon consultation with the bus contractor and depending on the bus routes and available seats
Costs Not Covered By The Scholarship
- Cost for participation in the IASAS sports/activities
- Optional field trips
- School uniforms
- The Society for ISKL Membership Fee
- Global Action Program (ISKL will cover the destination with the lowest cost)
Application to be addressed to:
The International School of Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Kerja Ayer Lama
68000 Ampang, Selangor
Admissions Office Phone: +603 4259 5627 / 5628
Fax: +603 4259 5738
IB Website: www.ibo.org For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit The International School of Kuala Lumpur website at here