Creative Biolabs Scholarship 2016
As the leading custom service provider specializing in antibody production and engineering fields, Creative Biolabs is always happy to support the young and ambitious talents in our field. In an effort to further support their higher education on medical and science-related field, Creative Biolabs is proud to announce its first Spring Scholarship Program 2016. We’ll award $1,000 to an outstanding college student in Spring 2017!
Both undergraduate and graduate students majoring in a science related field, such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology, are encouraged to apply.
Thank you for your interests in our Spring 2017 Creative Biolabs Scholarship Program!
- Two scholarships in a year (one for Spring Semester and one in Fall Semester), and each will be awarded $1,000.
How to Apply
- Fill out the scholarship application form at here. - Submit a written assay of at least 500 words, introducing yourself and telling us your views on a specific topic in the science field, as well as the reason why you apply for the scholarship.
- Aside from the essay, candidates also need to submit a transcript of records (unofficial or official).
- Applicants must major in a science related field
- Open worldwide
- Candidates must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college or university
- All eligible candidates must reach a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
Application Deadline & Notification
- Deadline for this application is October 21, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
- The winner will be announced on October 28, 2016.
- If you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com to let us know.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Science Scholarship Program website at here