Taylor’s International School Puchong - IGCSE Scholarship 2017
The IGCSE Scholarship 2017 is offered to Malaysian students who are keen to enrol in Taylor’s International School Puchong in Year 10 and subsequently Year 11, leading to the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).
This is a 2-year scholarship programme awarded based on the strength of the student's academic performance, co-curriculum involvement and their family's financial situation.
30 September 2016
100% waiver on application fee, registration fee, tuition fee, technology fee as well as the security deposit.
Who Can Apply:
1. Malaysian students who are currently not enrolled in TIS Puchong and cannot normally afford to attend an international school but demonstrate potential for excellence.
2. Students who are born in the year of 2002 and eligible to enter Year 10 in January 2017.
3. Students with high academic achievement and high proficiency in English.
4. Students with active participation in co-curricular activities and outstanding record of service to school or community.
How to Apply:
To apply, students need to fill in the application form and send it to the Principal Office.
Supporting documents to be attached with the application form:
1. A personal essay statement.
2. School recent reports and certificates (all must be certified copies).
3. A letter of recommendation from School Principal or Teacher.
4. Parents financial statement.
Please submit your application form by post or hand to the School at the following address:
Taylor’s International School Puchong
No. 1, Jalan BP 14/7, Bandar Bukit Puchong 2, 47120, Puchong, Selangor.
(Note: Please label ‘Scholarship’ on the top right corner of your envelope.)
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Taylor’s International School Puchong website at