The Sixth Form Programme prepares students for academic excellence in A Levels and equips them with leadership and essential life skills for university and life. These scholarships are offered to high achieving students interested in undertaking this exceptional pre-university programme with TIS Kuala Lumpur.
30 September 2016
Up to 100% waiver on application fee, registration fee, tuition fee, technology fee as well as the security deposit.
Who Can Apply:
1. Malaysian students who are currently sitting for IGCSE or SPM examinations in 2016 (enrolling for January 2017).
2. Students who are at least 16 years of age on entry to Year 12.
3. Students with high academic achievement and high proficiency in English.
4. Students with active participation in co-curricular activities and outstanding records of service to school or community.
How to Apply:
To apply, students need to fill in the application form and send it to the Principal Office.
Documents to be attached with the application form:
1. A ‘TED talk’ video, of a maximum duration of 5 minutes, discussing the following statement:
“The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character – that is the goal of true education.” (Martin Luther King, Jr.)
Video can be submitted in .mp4 or .mov format.
2. School recent reports (including IGCSE or SPM mock/trial exam results) and certificates (all must be certified copies).
3. A letter of recommendation from School Principal or Teacher.
4. Parents financial statement.
Please submit your application form, video and supporting documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post/hand to the School at the following address:
Taylor’s International School Kuala Lumpur
No. 9, Jalan 1/75C, Off Jalan Pria, Taman Maluri, 55100, Kuala Lumpur.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Taylor’s International School Kuala Lumpur website at