Partial Scholarship 2016
The scholarship 2016 is designed to support eligible Islamic finance employees to bolster their credentials by pursuing their Master’s degree during their employment tenure. The application is open for qualified Shariah-based applicants who are currently gainfully employed and pursuing full-time Islamic Finance programmes at recognized institutions of higher learning in Malaysia.
- Obtained a Bachelor Degree in Shari’ah from a recognised local or international university, with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or its equivalent;
- Obtained an offer to pursue or is currently pursuing Master’s programme at a recognized institution of higher learning in Malaysia, with a minimum CGPA of 3.00;
- Applicant must NOT be a recipient of any other scholarship or award from other organization/s; and
- Minimum 1 year working experience.
- Academic tuition fees - excluding registration or entrance fee, refundable deposit, personal bond and hostel;
- Book allowance
- Maximum scholarship coverage is two (2) years
- There is no employment bond attached to the scholarship
What is Required?
1. Application form;
2. A copy of letter of offer; an official letter of admission from the institution of higher learning confirming your placement at the institution;
3. Academic Fees structure - full amount and fees per semester - certified by the finance department;
4. A copy of academic certificate and full transcript - Bachelor degree;
5. A photocopy of personal identification/passport.
* An application must be submitted by hand or through registered post or courier service not later than 10 Sept 2016 to: Shari'ah Scholarship Award, International Shari’ah Research Academy for Islamic Finance (ISRA), ISRA@INCEIF, Lorong Universiti A, 59100 Kuala Lumpur
How to Apply
For International Student, can be download the application form for Partial Scholarship 2016 from here For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit ISRA website at here