Deakin International Scholarship 2016
Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities. Unsuccessful applicants of the Deakin Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship will automatically be considered for the Deakin International Scholarship 2016.
Value : 25% of your student contributions (tuition fees)
Duration : Normal course duration
- be a prospective international student
- be eligible to study in Australia with a student visa
- not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- have achieved a 65 per cent average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
All criteria must be met.
Selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive, and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
How to apply
- For International Student, can be download the application form for the Deakin International Scholarship Program from here -Complete the application form and email to email@example.com
You are required to submit:
- a completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form
- a personal statement (300 words)
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- any other information that will assist your application.
You may also be asked to attend an interview.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit Deakin University website at here