Creative Talent Awards 2017
Founded by the Industry In 1970, the two largest advertising associations in Malaysia came together to form what has become Malaysia’s premier college specialising in creative communication. IACT College is a dedicated, talent prep-school for the creative communication industry, with 96% of its graduates employed in the industry within six months of graduation. IACT College offers creative talent awards 2017
- 14th October 2016 (early bird – January Intake), and
- 9th January 2017 (January Intake)
Foundation in Media Studies
Diploma in Graphic Design
Diploma in Mass Communication
Diploma in Marketing and Advertising
Diploma in Broadcasting
- 9th January 2017 (February Intake)
-BA (Hons) Advertising and Design 3+0
-BA (Hons) Media, Culture and Communication 3+0
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the Creative Talent Award.
- Latest Form 5 Results/SPM/O Level: 1A and above
- UEC: minimum 24 points or SM3 results with 70% and above
- CAL: CCC
- Foundation/Diploma/Other Matriculations: 70% or CGPA 3.0 and above
Eigibility and Requirements
Applicants are required to submit a PORTFOLIO with a minimum of 3 best works to showcase a creative-based talent or skill in the following categories:
- Public Speaking
- Any other creative talent or skill
(Applicants are encouraged to submit their work online or in softcopy. High quality digital images are required to be submitted in PDF/JPEG format)
How to Apply
Applicants are required to follow the steps below to ensure that the application is successful.
1. You will need to submit your application via creative talent award online application form which can be click from here 2. For applicants, can be download the application form for the creative talent award scholarship from here
Terms and condition
1. Open to students of all nationalities in public, private and international schools in Malaysia.
2. Scholarships are applicable to all first-time applicants for 2017 intakes only.
3. To apply, applicants must submit a certified true copy of their latest results.
4. To claim the scholarship or award disbursement, applicants must complete the registration process, and meet IACT College’s minimum entry requirements for the respective programme.
5. The conditional scholarship offer is not a guarantee of funds. Scholarships and awards will be granted to qualified applicants based on fund availability, and successful and timely acceptance into our programme.
6. Recipients who applied with their latest results must submit a certified true copy of their actual results within ten (10) working days of the official release of results. Recipients who do not meet the minimum requirement in their actual results are required to refund the scholarship amount disbursed.
7. Quantum deduction is based on tuition fee ONLY.
8. Subject to fund availability and management discretion, recipients who applied with their latest results are eligible to receive a scholarship or award upgrade based on their actual results. In the event of an upgraded scholarship or award, the incremental amount will be offset against subsequent semesters’ fees.
9. Scholarships granted are neither transferrable nor exchangeable for cash.
10. Recipients must maintain a minimum CGPA set by IACT College at the end of each academic semester in order to maintain the scholarship. Recipients who do not meet the minimum CGPA are required to refund the scholarship amount disbursed.
11. Students are entitled to only ONE scholarship / award / waiver / bursary / other forms of financial sponsorship at any one time, including sponsorship from other institutions or bodies. The award with the highest quantum will automatically apply.
12. IACT College reserves the right to involve the recipients in interviews, advertisements, photography or other publicityrelated
activities for the purpose of promoting the institution. Recipients who fail to comply with all the terms and conditions may be required to refund the amount disbursed to him/her by IACT College.
13. Recipients will be required to sign an agreement accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship or award. Recipients who fail to comply with all the terms and conditions may be required to refund the amount disbursed to him/her by IACT College.
14. Recipients are required to complete their studies with IACT College. Should a recipient drop out before the end of the programme, he/she is required to refund the amount disbursed to him/her by IACT College.
15. All scholarship recipients are required to undergo a Scholars Development Programme during the duration of their scholarship which includes exposures to various departments within IACT College for enhanced working exposures, acting as an Ambassador of the College at various events and etc., in order to progress with their scholarship in the subsequent semester(s).
16. The decision(s) of IACT College shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the scholarship and award.
17. The terms and conditions of the scholarship and award may be modified and amended from time to time as deemed reasonable and appropriate by IACT College.
For more information on the scholarships and application procedures please visit IACT website at here